What is happening all around the world is worrying and unprecedented. We as Hytera feel responsible to support our team, our customers, and our community to get through the uncertainties we all face.
Not only our offices and manufacturing centers have increased sanitation measures and the frequency of disinfection, but also we have provided a recommended measures of disinfection according to the knowledge of radio hygiene for the radios we used. Here below is a guideline for disinfecting and cleaning of Hytera radios you can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and viral respiratory infections.
- Power off the radio, wipe the grease off the radio and take out the battery.
- Wipe the antenna, screen, keys, back and side of the radio with disinfection cotton, applied with rubbing alcohol with at least 70% alcohol concentration.
- Wait for the disinfectant evaporating completely.
- Please wash hands before and after the disinfection.
- Keep away from flames and static electricity during disinfection.
- Do not disinfect in the confined room.
- Do not dry the radio using a microwave oven or any other heating device.
- Do not wipe the power positive and negative interface of battery and radio.
- Clean up the dust and fine particles on the radio surface and charging piece with a clean and dry lint-free cloth or a brush regularly.
- Use neutral cleanser and a non-woven fabric to clean the keys, control knobs and front case after long-time use.
- Make sure the radio is completely dry before using.
- Please wash hands before and after the cleaning.
We want you to be able to work with our radios safely and comfortably at all times. Your health and well-being is always our top priority. Hytera is in normal operation and ready to support our customers anytime during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay healthy and take care.