DMR Trunking is Hytera’s digital trunked radio solution for demanding radio users in the VHF and UHF frequency ranges, that was developed in compliance with the ETSI “digital mobile radio (DMR)” standard. With DMR Trunking, customised digital trunked radio systems can be realised, which can also be easily expanded at a later date.
Hytera DMR Trunking is designed especially for sophisticated voice transmission and dispatcher communication. Apart from the fully IP-based system architecture and centralised networking, the Hytera DMR Trunking trunked radio system is based on a modular design of the system components.
Varied architecture options for a customer-friendly network configuration
Hytera DMR Trunking is a modular radio communication solution that can be tailored optimally to customer requirements. The IP-based system architecture provides for flexible trunked radio system networking and also makes limited demands on system connections. Based on commercially available network technology such as servers, switches, and routers, the IP transport network for the DMR trunked radio system can be implemented, maintained and upgraded cost-effectively.
The advantages of DMR Trunking:
- Network management software as well as the dispatcher and voice recorder systems make DMR Trunking a comprehensive trunked radio solution.
- Due to the redundant design of the primary hardware components, the availability of the overall system is ensured even on the failure of an individual component.
- With its intuitive user interface and versatile functions, the network management system (NMS) provides central management of the radio system and supports remote maintenance.
- Full-duplex Individual Call
- Super group call / master group call / automatic joining of ongoing group calls.
- Up to 1000 GPS messages per minute on dedicated GPS channel
- Radio registration verification via electronic serial number
- Automatic cell re-selection during the call (handover)
- Change of encryption key via air interface (OTAR)
- Outdoor base station with up to 8 carriers